Forum Forum du clan des Elfes Noirs
De Magus World.
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

Msahci Driver Download Windows 8

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Forum du clan des Elfes Noirs Index du Forum -> La clairière sacrée -> La plume noire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
mapnine

Masculin
Éclaireurs: 0
Phénix: Non

MessagePosté le: 31/12/16, 05:16 pm Sujet du message: Msahci Driver Download Windows 8 Répondre en citant

Msahci Driver Download Windows 8 > bit.ly/2isCxsw

4bd2d66645
Seems to be trying to map something but stops and wants me to enter something. Drivers and Hardware AHCI still not fixed???has anyone found any information about ms fixing ahci in win 10? i just can't believe after so many months that they STILL have not fixed this. (see screenshot below) HKEYLOCALMACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesstorahciStartOverride 13. MORE STORIES AppleApples new Frankies Holiday ad delivers a message of unityImran - Nov 21, 20160. J J.DD replied on February 18, 2013 Insider Accomplishments Win8 does work (well with most chipsets like Intel). after all that has been said, in closing, let me just say this; Be the first person to mark this helpful Helpful Reply Helpful Reply Abuse history . Change the value to 0 by following the procedure in step 5.7: Reboot and enable AHCI in BIOS or UEFI.Mick FensomeIf youre running an Asus M5A78 M LX V2 Motherboard or similar none of this will work trust me Ive tried it all! The Asus tech guys have confirmed if you want to run your drives in AHCI mode set it in the Bios before you Install the OS. Save the setting and restart your computer to boot into Windows.Windows will boot in SafeMode as per step 2.Open the command prompt again by following step 1 and run the following command to remove the SafeMode boot option:bcdedit /deletevalue {current} safebootRestart the computer and boot normally.While the below instructions dont work for everyone, Ill leave them here for those who found it useful.So, how do you enable it? Do you have to reinstall Windows 8 again?No. Thought I may as well pass on my findings anyway just in case it helps somebody else in the same situation.

both the START dwords for those registry entries were already set to 0. (see screenshot below) 15. Thanks for theguide.takaworked for me. Ive been trawling the net for days to find the solution to activating AHCI in Win 8 32 on my new OCZ Vertex 256 SSD. RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR macOSVisual Studio for Mac Preview released to developers iOSHow to access Apple Music lyrics in iOS 10 and iTunes on macOS or Windows iTunesiTunes 12.5.1 out with Siri and Picture-in-Picture support on macOS Sierra Mohammed, IraqHello ;although my Bios is set to ATA ; the Start value at HKEYLOCALMACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesstorahc is 0 ,so ; how do I switch to AHCI ?I tried to just change the bios but I got the same expected error >Imran HussainWhat error do you get? Does Windows not boot?NatRUSThe start value atHKEYLOCALMACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesstorahc is 0. What started out as a request for guidance ended up with me solving my own problem. Hooksandcrooks replied on February 18, 2013 In reply to J.DD's post on February 18, 2013 Intel Core i5 3470 Motherboard Gigabyte GA-B75-D3V i took your advice and went to device manager and selected to manually update drivers and selected the path to my AHCI 64 driver folder can u please help me with which driver i need to install ? when i choose "have disk" and than 1 of the .sys files i get these options to install - what my device manager is showing - after i choose the .sys file i get these optiones Be the first person to mark this helpful Helpful Reply Helpful Reply Abuse history . MSI 760gma p34(fx) mobo with an older seagate 250gb hdd ( I know its tiny haha). AL Alucard666WY.

i can't download itunes because of windows installerarf player free download for windows 7gun games free download softonic for windowsmalware antivirus free download for windows vistadownload bginfo for windows 10canon mp navigator ex 3.1 download windows 8download firefox for windows 8 terbaru aweklive wallpaper download for windows xpred alert 2 yuri's revenge download bittorrent for windowssysprep windows server 2012 vmware download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 31/12/16, 05:16 pm Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Forum du clan des Elfes Noirs Index du Forum -> La clairière sacrée -> La plume noire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website